Thursday, May 28, 2009

Trip home from Illinois











As you know we went to Illinois to pick up our Jeep and so we had a three day drive home. We stoped at a few places along the way. First stop was to drop Aunt Shell off at her house in Marshall, Missouri. Then we made our way to Liberty Jail. We spent that first night in an awful Motel 6 in St. Joseph Missouri. Day two took us thru Nebraska and we stopped in North Platte and learned about Buffalo Bill. I thought that we were stopping at his home, but it was just a trading post with tons of things to by and an area with historical facts and artifacts. The boys has a good time. We made our way thru Nebraska and into Wyoming where we stayed in Rock Springs for the night. Day three took us about 4 hours to home. It was nice to be home, but the laundry and unpacking were not much fun. Here are some pictures.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

This sounds like so much fun. I want to see a picture of the Jeep!

Misty said...

Looks like it was a fun trip!

Amie said...

I so love road trips. Especially ones where I'm not the only one driving the whole time. Great memory makers, aren't they?