Friday, October 17, 2008

The Jazz Game



Tonight the boys were watching the Jazz with Bob. Brandon decided to keep his own score sheet. He would come into the office to update me with the score and tell me the "Bad Guys" were winning. His brain is always thinking and he is always amazing me with how well he knows his letter and numbers. He was mad that the Jazz lost and said next time they better win. Bob told him it was ok because it is only the pre-season. In the pictures the left side is the Jazz scores and the right side is the "Bad Guys" scores.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Brandon...Job for you at Jazz games in afew years..GO JAZZ

Amie said...

HA HA HA! That's really funny! And cute too.

Michelle said...

Wow. Those are really big numbers for a barely 5 year old! I can't believe you have a blog and didn't tell me (although I did the same thing..oops)! I am so excited. Now we can stay connected even though we are unfortunatley really unconected :( Yay for blogs!