

I walked in the door tonight and this is what I found. Gum stuck on Brandon's neck, in his neck hair. When asked why would you do such a thing his reply was I thought it would be fun. He took his gum and tried to wrap it around his neck. Little did he know that it would get stuck to his little neck hairs. Now I know you must be thinking why are they chewing gum in the first place. Well, they have been chewing gum for almost a year and we have been over the rules and believe it or not this is our first gum incident. Well we tried ice to get it out and that did not work. Then we tried olive oil because that is what the Internet said to do. It did not work so well on little hairs. By this time Brandon is screaming and asking me why I keep hurting him. Like it is my fault that HE got gum in HIS hair. So I then went to my original plan. Scissors and a razor and it worked. His neck is now gum free and he is also gum free. By that I mean grounded from gum until further notice. I tell you there is never a dull moment at our house.
3 comments:
Ha ha ha ha.....sorry, I'm not laughing at you...it's just such a funny story....being outside it and all. :)
I'm glad you got it out! And I'll bet he never wraps gum around his neck again. :)
I just love you and your family! You're right! You never have a dull momment in your house! I'll bet he won't do that again! Let's hope not!
That picture looks like an injury. I'm glad you finally got the stuff out!
And we missed you at walking group this week! Come next week!
Post a Comment