Friday, July 31, 2009

Addicited to coupons




6 boxes of cereal, 6 cans of tuna, 2 pkgs Chinet paper plates,
2 boxes cinnabon bars, 2.64 lbs of grapes, 12 packs of bic pens,
2 eggo waffles, 4 boxes fruit snacks, 1 gallon of milk,
1/2 gallon choc. milk

As many of you know, I am addicted to coupons. I am having a great time building my food storage and getting great deal for my family. I am in the process of starting a blog all about couping and then you to can save money for your family. These pictures are what I bought today at Alberstons. It was two transactions and a total of 6 double coupons. Also they are having a sell that last thur tomorrow and that helped with the savings. If you can't read the receipts they say that the first purchase was 18.55 with a savings of 74.10 and the second transaction was 3.00 with a savings of 13.55. The bic pens were free and you can get the coupons for them at www.coupons.com along with the coupons for the cinnabon bars, milk, and free chocolate milk. Print off today and then go back and print off again tomorrow because they reset them at the first of the month. The kellogs coupons were in your mail box on Tuesday. Tuna is .38 a can for the first three and also the fruit snacks are .99 for the first 4 until Sunday. I will be teaching a class soon on how you too can save lots of money. Oh there is also a rebate when you buy 10 participating kellogs items in one transaction. I will send in my reciept and get a check in the mail for 10.00 yeah!!!

1 comment:

Grandpa said...

I hope in the school ads they have a coupon for scissor so the boys can help you cut them out..