Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Happy Holidays

I have been so bad at blogging lately and I apologize. My vinyl business is so busy right now and so all I seem to do is take care of the kids and home and then work when I am not doing that. We are so blessed though to be so busy especially in this economy. I promise to post photos soon. Lots have happened since the last post. The primary program was great. We survived even though it was only the second week in that calling. We went to Reno in November for two craft boutiques and had a great time selling our vinyl and seeing all of our friends. When we got home however we all got sick with head colds except for Brandon who got the stomach flu. We spent Thanksgiving at home because of sickness, but overall had a very good day spending time together. Now that December is here it seems like we are always on the go. The shopping is done thank goodness, but now we have parties to attend and more work to do. I do love this time of year though because it gives us time to reflect on the past year and also think about the Savior, our greatest gift. We hope that you all have a great holiday and that you keep tuning in to our blog and see what else we will be up to in 2009.

1 comment:

jenn neslen said...

hey. i have been trying to figure out how to post forever. i am a faithful follower. it is so fun to see the boys growing. glad that your business is still going and doing well. but if it weren't, i'm sure you would be keeping yourself busy with something. you are such a hard worker. i love that about you.